Dudley Chiropractic "Advanced Wellness Solutions"

Dr. Gordon LeSueur II DC, BS
1136 E. Draper Parkway (123000 S.)
Draper, UT 84020
801.553.9691

Water For Purchase!!!

Water For Purchase!!!
If you would like to try the water it is available in our office.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Announcing....

I have been using this water for several months with my patients at Chiropractic Solutions in Plano, TX. I was extremely pleased with the results I saw from reducing pain and inflammation due to arthritis to stabilizing insulin problems in diabetic's to resolving acute migraine headaches.

That's why I am very pleased to announce the arrival of
Alkaline Hexagonal Water
to the Dudley Chiropractic Office in Draper, UT!

Many patients are already trying it and seeing the amazing benefits of this healing water.

Come by today and taste it for FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment