Dudley Chiropractic "Advanced Wellness Solutions"

Dr. Gordon LeSueur II DC, BS
1136 E. Draper Parkway (123000 S.)
Draper, UT 84020
801.553.9691

Water For Purchase!!!

Water For Purchase!!!
If you would like to try the water it is available in our office.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I suffered from migraines 3 weeks out of the month and was taking strong (addictive) pain medications. Shortly after Dr Laura and her team got me on a healthy eating program I was introduced to ionized alkaline water. I I experienced more energy drinking the water, the swelling in my joints disappeared, i was able to give up my pain medications and my migraines are GONE!! I believe the water hydrated my body enough to be able to function properly.
Truly it gave me my life back.

Ionized alkaline water has also changed the lives of the precious people in my life. I have a history of cancer in my family. Having lost one sister to Lymphoma Cancer 10 years ago I currently have one sister and one brother suffering from Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma. With this in mind sharing the water with them was a no brainer. Their bodies are better able to recover from chemotherapy because they are staying hydrated drinking the water. Other things we are seeing are Leg cramps are gone, weight is being lost, blood pressure meds are no longer necessary, blood sugar levels are stabilizing - the results are amazing!
It is a no brainer - drink the water and feel better!!!
~Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment